Aceshardware

(not so) temporary home for the aceshardware community
 FAQ •  Search •  Register •  Login 
It is currently Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:35 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Aceshardware</strong>.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: start the fourth business?
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:52 am 

Zhang Enjiu: I plan to pass the five years, from the beginning of this year, through five years, the whole set of long life holding group responsibilities to let him provoke, in charge of the overall situation, I think he must be able to Sina home: Li Ka-shing nearly 90 Old age is also active in the business community, recyclable WPC pergolahis two sons are also very successful, you consider five years after Zhang Kai then long-sheng full business, you want to retire or want to start the fourth business? Zhang Enjiu: I actually have to enter the retirement state, on the one hand is to enjoy their own lives, I think to do some things they like to do, can not long in the long-Sheng career this platform completely occupy this position, let Zhang Kai can Completely independent.
The second is that we have a complete professional manager of the team, so every company, every piece of business is currently managed is relatively perfect, can not get any big problem. I still have some energy in the case, I can also support Zhang Kai together with the third venture to a new climax. Continued innovation to enable enterprises to have a strong vitality As a successor of the long-Sheng Group, Zhang Kai said that we must inherit the success of the long-sheng gene inheritance, innovation in the achievements, whether in the enterprise system, business management, or investment,Choose Your Wood Plastic Garage Flooring Even if it is a new product, the new business, he must for the group's innovation, make every effort to contribute.
Sina home: As a private entrepreneur for more than 30 years, in the whole economic field, do you think private enterprises in the development process, including the future the biggest challenge where? Where is the biggest chance point? Because in China to do private enterprises, experienced a lot of our reform and opening up is touched by a stone across the river, and later to the state economy to the market economy open, the so-called country to withdraw from the people, then the last decade we experienced the entire industry changes , To invest in the business is very bad for our business, once in the entire economic field that are another country into the people back, we have been in the private enterprises in the cracks in the survival of some industry,
edge grooved decking uk

composite structural porch posts

composite pontoon decking price